The high-rise Courtyard®
Taipei also houses the Nangang train terminal. Occupying space between floors 7 to 30, it boasts spectacular views of the city, river and mountains — the best view is from the lobby bar! Guests have easy access to nearby attractions like Nanxing Park and Lingnan Fine Arts Museum.
• 2 restaurants, Elite Bakery, 1 lobby bar and in-room dining.
• Fitness center.
• Conveniently located above Nangang terminal, the hub for 3 transportation lines: West Coast Line (goes to Taipei Main Station), Taiwan High Speed Rail line (runs to the west coast of Taiwan) and Taipei Metro blue line (travels to Longshan Temple and the gardens of Fuzhong).
• Complimentary self-parkingSuperior Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child, or 1 adult and 2 children.
• Air conditioning.
• 43-inch (109-centimeter) flat-screen LCD television with local and international channels.
• Work desk.
• Tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• Minibar (complimentary 1-time use during your stay).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Courtyard by Marriott Taipei
No 359 Section 7 Zhongxiao East Road
Nangang District, Taipei, Taiwan
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.