Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel is set on bustling Jalan Sultan Ismai, a street known for nightlife venues. Guests enjoy easy access to Petronas Twin Towers and Aquaria KLCC. After a busy day of exploring the city, you can relax by the outdoor pool or at one of the restaurants.Hotel features:
• 3 restaurants and 24-hour room service.
• Outdoor pool.
• Award-winning Mandara Spa.
• Fitness center and sauna.
• Across the street from Quill City Mall.
• 2-minute walk from Medan Tuanku Monorail station.
• Self-parking: 4.50 Malaysian ringgits per car, per hour; 8.50 Malaysian ringgit per car, per stay.Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note:
An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children).
• Marble bathroom with separate bathtub and shower.
• Iron and ironing board.
• In-room safe.
• 55-inch (140-centimeter) LCD television with remote control.
• DVD player.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 21.
Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel
Jalan Sultan Ismail
Kuala Lumpur 50250, Malaysia
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.